Help! My sound has disappeared!!!

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Mojo

Help! My sound has disappeared!!!

Post by Mojo »

All of a sudden I have no sounds or music when I play.
I've rebooted,but no luck.
I have sound with my other apps.

Please help Brother Mojo out!!!
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: Help! My sound has disappeared!!!

Post by CommanderData »

Mojo wrote:All of a sudden I have no sounds or music when I play.
I've rebooted,but no luck.
I have sound with my other apps.

Please help Brother Mojo out!!!
Mojo, I think you were just affected by our "settings bug" that actually caused 1.3 to be delayed.

To fix this, try going into your settings app on the main page of icons on your iPhone/iPod. Scroll down the settings until you get to the user apps and games at the bottom. You should see Rogue Touch there. Go in and check the settings. You might see sound is ON already. Turn on anything else you feel like trying out. Then press the home button and fire up Rogue Touch again. Your sound should be back! :D

Look at the settings thread here for details on what each setting does for you too ;)

This bug is fixed in the update- which if I smell the tracks properly is coming sometime today *crosses fingers, knocks on wood, etc* :lol:
Mojo

Re: Help! My sound has disappeared!!!

Post by Mojo »

Thanks, CD!
That worked! My noobness is showing with GLARING colors. I'm new to the ipod touch\iphone scene. I was totally unaware of the games listed in the settings app. Looks like you CAN teach and old dog new tricks! :shock:

The possibility of an update today is truly news of great awesomeness! I'll cross my fingers as well. :lol: