jhawk

Me? A question? Never!

Post by jhawk »

What stacks and does not stack?

i.e.

Stealth ring(s) + shako armor
2x regen rings = double regen?
2x searching = *should* xray vision

I know you've said slow digest stack so that leads me to believe everything does?
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: Me? A question? Never!

Post by CommanderData »

Well, a lot of Rings could be useful like that-

* A pair of rings of Add Strength. Your strength max is 31, at certain points on the strength scale you gain bonus points for combat: to hit and to damage.
* Rings of Dexterity- adds to your chance to hit monsters. May be more important for you since you seem determined to reach the bottom of the dungeon! As you go deeper monsters become harder to hit, and have more HP.
* Rings of Add Damage- adds to damage done when hitting a monster.

Double regen is possible, at a massive food cost! Double stealth may have a small benefit, but not much worth noticing. Double searching could be helpful because even with a single ring of searching there is a small chance of missing hidden things. If you wore two, you'd be sure to catch anything in your path.

That crazy +11,+14 medusa slayer weapon you were bragging about may not be enough to get you to floor 100, so a couple of good rings could help your chances! :lol:
jhawk

Re: Me? A question? Never!

Post by jhawk »

Tell me about it!

I stopped at 55 to search for some dex rings, ive got some protected shozoku ac 20 helping, and almost 60 food with 31 str.
And I'm stacked full of confusion/paralize pots, couple staffs, and some very handy scrolls, oh and about 55k gold, my guy must be jacked
Up to +15,+16!

Time Waster?! I'm not sure I want to level any more >.<

To late, Bug Chaser.... what's next?