LOL...

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
jhawk

LOL...

Post by jhawk »

So yesterday was the last straw

After the 1.2 I went to change my review, and in wondering why it's not at least a 4.5 star app, if not 5, I read some of the lame reviews from the never short supply of idiots, and decided to incorporate a little humor/retaliation in my update...it might be worth the laugh to read it 
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: LOL...

Post by CommanderData »

If you posted in the US store it may not have appeared yet. I do see a pretty funny comment dated March 16th, if that one is not you and your comment tops that then BRAVO :lol:

Now that Apple's changed the rules of the App Store I will probably be asking a favor from everyone here when 1.3 and 1.4 hit, just to go in and re-rank the game to make your review count on the new version...

For good and bad, they've changed the rules and now some of the stellar reviews you all have given us don't count toward our rating when we update. A lot of other devs I have heard from are upset about this, but I'm hoping it will actually improve our ranking each time, as you guys and girls reap the benefits of each free update... the people who didn't like it won't be able to re-rank the game since they likely deleted it and will not download the upgrade :D

Jessica and I will make a more official plea for help if Apple ever approves 1.3! Today is the start of the *eighth* day in review with no response... maybe this time they really do want to beat it before approving it :mrgreen:
jhawk

Re: LOL...

Post by jhawk »

That would be my comment. :-)

And I agree that while you won't have as many reviews your rating will go up which will be more beneficial

I don't see why the app store can't be viewed in order of highest rated or 5 stars, some sort of user prefference