Discovered secrets

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: Discovered secrets

Post by CommanderData »

weirdingway wrote:Spill the beans folks! Update is out!
Ha Ha! I think the hex editors will be a bit tough to work with on this update :D Let me take a peek at the original list and see if there's anyone that got missed from previous versions (1.0-1.2)... if so I'll tip you guys off! :lol:
CommanderData
Site Admin

Post by CommanderData »

I found one secret you guys missed from 1.0 - Nostrodamus - enjoy! :lol:

I'll drop some hints on a new guy soon!
Zakia

Post by Zakia »

CommanderData wrote:I found one secret you guys missed from 1.0 - Nostrodamus - enjoy! :lol:

I'll drop some hints on a new guy soon!
Thanks =)

Hold on people, update soon.

EDIT: About halfway through I just gave up because I found no changes. Changed format though.
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel
ezgoezit

Post by ezgoezit »

*Van Helsing-
12 hp, 16 str
+3+3 blassed dagger of vampire slaying
+1 leather [ac 5]
+1 blessed crossbow
45 bolts
3 potions of blessing
1 food
infravission
DPCyric

Post by DPCyric »

Well after ascending with the amulet yesterday playing as Neo and then getting killed by a Medusa I decided that it is a good time to update... hopefully one of the characters is still broken good, probably doesn't matter at this point though... I think that I am addicted :oops:

Edit: CommanderData from 1.0 needs re-enabled, I likes me some utterly broken characters.
jhawk

Post by jhawk »

oh man, i totally want a...
ezgoezit wrote: +3+3 blassed dagger of vampire slaying
holy blasts on command?
CommanderData
Site Admin

Post by CommanderData »

DPCyric wrote:Well after ascending with the amulet yesterday playing as Neo and then getting killed by a Medusa I decided that it is a good time to update... hopefully one of the characters is still broken good, probably doesn't matter at this point though... I think that I am addicted :oops:

Edit: CommanderData from 1.0 needs re-enabled, I likes me some utterly broken characters.
Can't get too much more broken than Neo :) Except maybe Neo with a +5/+5 blessed freezing two-handed sword of griffin slaying :D

Seriously, we may put in a few more godlike characters for a hoot... but most of the ones we do in the short term with have pluses and minuses to them just to make things more interesting to play.
xaric

Post by xaric »

Okay okay okay ... I won't post anymore findings I get throwing the executable through a hex editor. I doubt they are encrypting the names ... probably just obfuscating them. :)
jhawk

Post by jhawk »

Blessed freezing?

Is that legal?
Zakia

Post by Zakia »

jhawk wrote:Blessed freezing?

Is that legal?
It's frozen holy water.
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel