Off topic for sure ... hoping for a new game based on HoMM3

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
xaric

Off topic for sure ... hoping for a new game based on HoMM3

Post by xaric »

This is a shot in the dark ...

Besides the rogue-type games, my other all-time favorite game by far has to be Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

If you are looking for an idea for a new game that would ROCK on the iPod Touch/iPhone, that would be it.

Anyone else with me?

Some Russian programmers got together and re-made the game from scratch for Windows Mobile. Check it out
jhawk

Re: Off topic for sure ... hoping for a new game based on HoMM3

Post by jhawk »

Not to adv another game on here but a game that's similiar is orions

I think in general that type of game is to demanding for a good port to iPhone/iPods at this point
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: Off topic for sure ... hoping for a new game based on HoMM3

Post by CommanderData »

xaric wrote:This is a shot in the dark ...

Besides the rogue-type games, my other all-time favorite game by far has to be Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

If you are looking for an idea for a new game that would ROCK on the iPod Touch/iPhone, that would be it.

Anyone else with me?

Some Russian programmers got together and re-made the game from scratch for Windows Mobile. Check it out
I watched their video... very interesting!!! Too bad they made it for Windows Mobile. They should sell about 10 copies then :lol:

We're pretty much at the point that when we do a more advanced game it will probably be designed by us from the ground up! But that doesn't mean we won't take influences from other games. So suggestions like these are always welcome... It's a good way for us to get ideas and see what people like and do not like. :D