Poll on Firmware Version!

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch

What firmware version are you running on your iPhone/iPod touch?

No votes
No votes
22%
78%

Total votes: 23

CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Poll on Firmware Version!

Post by CommanderData »

We're looking at some interesting features such as auto-detection of iPod music playing (so you don't need to adjust your audio setting to listen), and maybe even moving all settings to within Rogue Touch itself. There are some technical issues behind it that would require us to compile only for firmwares 2.2 and newer... Right now version 2.0 is all that is necessary to play Rogue Touch. What firmware level are you at? If not the newest version, would you upgrade? Why/why not?
Zakia

Re: Poll on Firmware Version!

Post by Zakia »

Judging by the results we are all ready for that.

Those are some great ideas, I look forward to that ^_^
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

We're a bit unscientific here with such a small sample size :lol:

This will remain open for quite a while, and CD won't make a move on firmware issues for a couple of weeks. Everyone please vote if you haven't done so ;)
Mbrandt21

Post by Mbrandt21 »

yeah, I can't really think of any reason why someone wouldn't have the most recent firmware, and I asked a couple people at my highschool, all of them have version 2.21 on their iphone or version 2.2 on their touch.
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Mbrandt21 wrote:yeah, I can't really think of any reason why someone wouldn't have the most recent firmware, and I asked a couple people at my highschool, all of them have version 2.21 on their iphone or version 2.2 on their touch.
Thanks Mbrandt21, glad that you did a bit of additional checking for us! We'll probably make our decisions on the compatibility change soon... for now I need to get back to work on the FAQ so CD and the rest of you guys don't lynch me :lol:
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

I just bought myself an iPod touch a couple of weeks ago, so my firmware is current.