iOS6 -D'oh!

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Nighthawk

Re: iOS6 -D'oh!

Post by Nighthawk »

Still on a 4s, but upgrading to a 5s. Won't happen this weekend though, have out-of-town plans. By the end of September hopefully.

Was *really* hoping for an iPad refresh. Still have my iPad 2, and it's starting to show its age on newer games.

Around for testing of RT 2.0 or Mineko if you need me. (I've even got the old 3GS kicking around here somewhere if you're looking for testing on that.)
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: iOS6 -D'oh!

Post by CommanderData »

Nighthawk wrote:Still on a 4s, but upgrading to a 5s. Won't happen this weekend though, have out-of-town plans. By the end of September hopefully.

Was *really* hoping for an iPad refresh. Still have my iPad 2, and it's starting to show its age on newer games.

Around for testing of RT 2.0 or Mineko if you need me. (I've even got the old 3GS kicking around here somewhere if you're looking for testing on that.)
I am holding out hope for an iPad refresh in October... Retina mini would be outstanding! As it is, my mini is basically a smaller iPad 2 with same specs and abilities so I feel your pain there.

Absolutely would love your help in testing, along with a few others, I'll put out the request later this fall... It'll be on your own time, whatever you can devote to playing of course :D