Scroll of Whirlwind?

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
DharmaTel

Scroll of Whirlwind?

Post by DharmaTel »

OK, I seem to finding all the weird stuff lately. I just looted "A scroll of whirlwind". Its not in the magic & equipment list and a Google search found nothing on the forums. Any idea what this is?
Nighthawk

Re: Scroll of Whirlwind?

Post by Nighthawk »

It's not listed because the magic and equipment page hasn't been updated in a looooooooooooong time. :-)

Here's a hint for the next one you get -- use it in a large room when you're surrounded.
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: Scroll of Whirlwind?

Post by CommanderData »

Yes, it has been a very long time.

Its been unfathomably tough to keep up with all the loose threads- updates and bug fixes, new programming, artwork, music, the website and forums, and then the "day job" cutting into my time... Wish I could be a full time game developer, but it can't happen at the current income levels. Sort of a catch-22 there :oops:

Good news is the entire website is being redesigned by someone other than myself! Hopefully this will be unveiled for everyone in to see in March. Of course these equipment and magic pages will get updated too!

Even more good news is I wouldn't be paying to overhaul the site if I didn't have big plans for this year. Stay tuned ;)