Rogue Touch --- AVAILABLE NOW!

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: Rogue Touch --- Version 1.1 --- APPROVED! DOWNLOAD SHORTLY!!

Post by CommanderData »

Hurray! We were finally approved for the update 1.1! Depending on your country, it will be available for download sometime later tonight!
Zakia

Post by Zakia »

EPIC WIN.
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel
Detzlink

Post by Detzlink »

Aw, still not here..
CommanderData
Site Admin

Post by CommanderData »

Zakia wrote:EPIC WIN.
Detzlink wrote:Aw, still not here..
It just showed up on our iPhones here on the east coast USA. Keep your eyes peeled! :D
Zakia

Post by Zakia »

No central yet?

*Secedes from union*
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel
lr100

Post by lr100 »

Just downloaded the update. Much appreciated in terms of the doors on the minimap and the double tap to move around. I see two things that need to be improved:

1) It registers double taps too easily. I will be single tapping in a direction and all of a sudden my guy will take off running. Is there a way to make it so that the double tap requires faster tapping than just two taps fairly close together? This has caused me quite a few mistakes.

2) In the system preferences it shows the name but its not editable there. Should be editable there as well. Kind of confusing when you see it and click on it but nothing happens.

Overall so far, its a great update.
Detzlink

Post by Detzlink »

Yes! Got it!
Detzlink

Post by Detzlink »

lr100 wrote:Just downloaded the update. Much appreciated in terms of the doors on the minimap and the double tap to move around. I see two things that need to be improved:

1) It registers double taps too easily. I will be single tapping in a direction and all of a sudden my guy will take off running. Is there a way to make it so that the double tap requires faster tapping than just two taps fairly close together? This has caused me quite a few mistakes.

2) In the system preferences it shows the name but its not editable there. Should be editable there as well. Kind of confusing when you see it and click on it but nothing happens.

I agree with you, That was my only concern about double tapping to run, it doesnt let us to walk fast...but its an option right? :D
iphoneappreviews

Post by iphoneappreviews »

lr100 wrote:Just downloaded the update. Much appreciated in terms of the doors on the minimap and the double tap to move around. I see two things that need to be improved:

Great update, enjoying it so far but I also have comments about the fast move feature. I've no problem with accidental double-tap yet but the game routinely stops you 1 step away from doors which is annoying (not like that in the original). Should stop you right in front of the door.
Also it doesn't register 'forks in the road' so you'll just fast move right on by (again not like this in the original). Should stop you when you reach a point where you can go more than 1 direction.

Agree on the name edit, should be a live field in the Settings.

The iTunes music support works great!
CommanderData
Site Admin

Post by CommanderData »

iphoneappreviews wrote: Great update, enjoying it so far but I also have comments about the fast move feature. I've no problem with accidental double-tap yet but the game routinely stops you 1 step away from doors which is annoying (not like that in the original). Should stop you right in front of the door.
Also it doesn't register 'forks in the road' so you'll just fast move right on by (again not like this in the original). Should stop you when you reach a point where you can go more than 1 direction.

Agree on the name edit, should be a live field in the Settings.

The iTunes music support works great!
Thank you so much for the feedback!! We enjoyed your review too, always got to take the good with the bad and we definitely had some things that needed improvement in version 1.0. It helps to get opinions from all of you so that we don't walk around with blinders on :D

We'll be looking at the run feature this morning... stopping *at* a door or crossroads would be great. I guess we didn't quite nail that one yet! :oops: ... Also looking at a few potential bugs that have been reported. There may be a lot quicker than expected version 1.2 update, so you might get that fix real quick!

The settings name field was really intended as a reminder more than anything, but if people would rather go in there and edit we can make the change. Maybe time for a poll :lol: