Secret Character Saturday!

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Zakia

Re: Secret Character Saturday!

Post by Zakia »

LordGek wrote:Final Freak of the Day!

I'm not sure how to pull this one as no amount of clues would ever have you guess the weird symbol at the end...okay here goes nothing:

This is a secret character you already know from another roguelike...but here's the weird unguessable bit I'll just give away, add the following after a space to his name:

^-^

(kind of like a bat, I guess)
Shiren ^-^(The wanderer)-
+1 +1 Flaming Katana
+1 Shozoku armor [ac4]
25 +3 +0 shurikens
Ring of Kings
A potion of Clairvoyance and demolition.
A staff of cornucopia.
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

8-) More secrets to play with ;)
LordGek

Post by LordGek »

Now that THAT is out of the way...what in the heck could go down tomorrow?

Mmmmmmaybe a contest for the right to have a Secret Character added to the game named after and designed by you?

But to gain this honor you must prove your skills in a contest to be fully detailed in a new thread tomorrow!

Gotta love how we string you along, eh?
swhatley

Post by swhatley »

I wouldn't want a special character named after me. Choosing a special character name would be more fun.

Thanks,
Steven
LordGek

Post by LordGek »

swhatley wrote:I wouldn't want a special character named after me. Choosing a special character name would be more fun.

Thanks,
Steven
If you win it will all be your call, although I'm thinking Chronosoft will always reserve veto power if you try to go obscene or overly tacky.
DPCyric

Post by DPCyric »

LordGek wrote:Now that THAT is out of the way...what in the heck could go down tomorrow?

Mmmmmmaybe a contest for the right to have a Secret Character added to the game named after and designed by you?

But to gain this honor you must prove your skills in a contest to be fully detailed in a new thread tomorrow!

Gotta love how we string you along, eh?
That sounds cool but if it is an in game contest I am out... my Neo is going to set a record for most floors traversed (or so I hope) :ugeek:
jhawk

Post by jhawk »

my last neo i killed on floor 134, i had max exp and killing anything crashed the game, a problem since fixed

I've already created a secret char that is pretty damn nice, but coming up with a good name was definately fun :-)