New player!

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Hopz

New player!

Post by Hopz »

Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself here. I love this game, cant put it down half the time. You have done an amazing job with all the updates and everything. I have still never beat the game, no matter what secret character I use. But I still cant stop playing. I also rated this game 5 stars...

Anyways, I just wanted to ask if eventually you guys were going to put in a kind of custom feature? Like take all the bonuses and abilities of the secret characters, and let us pick which ones we would like to use. I like to see all enemies and items, helps me get farther so i can die and start over quicker. =) But I dont really like the guys with those abilities. I wish I could combine that feature on someone like Jared where i could start with 3 random rings. I mean, if your going to give us these extra abilities to make the game easier, maybe you could let us pick what bonus' we wanted. Maybe limit it to 3 things or something. Just a thought.

Either way, I love the game. Been coming here for a while checking in on the new secret characters. Hopefully someone will post a new one soon I need something new to try out! Farthest ive been is lvl 21. I'll get there someday
preuve

Re: New player!

Post by preuve »

Hi Hopz,

Hope you enjoy your stay here. CD has revealed one of the new secret characters for the upcoming update. You might want to consider joining the 'Elite Rogues Club' (see top sticky) if you would like to be ranked when using secret characters. I'll let CD answer your questions regarding future updates.
Linkie

Re: New player!

Post by Linkie »

Hi there welcome to the club :D

My fav secret char is Thor i have gotten the amulet and got back to floor 20 orso *amulet was on 29>.<* **this was before the new deepest floor thing :(**

anyway just keep trying :D you wil get there :D