Just bought it !

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Dude

Just bought it !

Post by Dude »

Hello,
as i am a roguelike fan i bought rogue touch and played it for like 15min now.
The controls are really good and the interface is intuitive, i found it pretty easy but i'm only at floor 11 so maybe it gets harder after :)
Anyway my first impression is really good !
Jessica

Re: Just bought it !

Post by Jessica »

Great! glad you like it so far. 15 minutes to floor 11! You're a speed player for sure, we tend to be more cautious in diving for the deeper floors. It gets harder. We tried to tip the early balance in your favor to prevent people unfamiliar with Rogue from getting discouraged... watch out for the trolls ;)

If any master rogue out there beats it this week I'd be very surprised! Of course we'll be adding multiple difficultly level selections in the first update if you like an even greater challenge :twisted:
Dude

Post by Dude »

yeah i didn't played seriously, i skiped some floors just to test the gameplay.

i saw your game on toucharcade.com website 2 days ago and since i'll go on holiday tomorow i really hoped that the game will be release so i won't be bored during the journey by car :)

now i'm going pack my luggages, good luck for your game, i hope it will have success because roguelikes are so fun !

ps : my english may suck because i'm french !
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Happy to hear that you had us in mind for the trip... Good luck on your journey, and don't worry your English is just fine! :D