Elite Rogues Club

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: Elite Rogues Club

Post by CommanderData »

***** Yet Another Leaderboard Update *****

I reorganized the leaderboard categories a bit, and added two more that should make jhawk happy:

1) Secret Characters: This list is essentially the same criteria as wealthiest rogues, but only secret characters will appear on it!

2) Deepest Dive: Shows the deepest floor of the dungeon reached, for regular characters only... sorry, no secret guys here! They may be added in at some point if the competition for best dive doesn't get much better than floor 29 :D

You'll note a couple of new placeholders in the list : Most Played Names and Monster Lethality. These boards and some other overall stats will be coming later this week if all goes well. Hope everyone enjoys these regular changes to the boards :mrgreen:
Linkie

Post by Linkie »

Awesome CD keep them coming :D
CommanderData
Site Admin

Post by CommanderData »

Thanks, We will keep it up!

I noticed that forum and ERC member DaveH made a new dive, and became the new Wealthiest Rogue and Deepest Floor (now up to 34, was 29 an hour ago) in one shot... All since my last post! :mrgreen:
Linkie

Post by Linkie »

34 omg :o
jhawk

Post by jhawk »

*is appeased*

Now I just have to resubmit my damn UDID correctly this time!

Can you show floor level for secret rogues :-)
CommanderData
Site Admin

Post by CommanderData »

jhawk wrote:*is appeased*

Now I just have to resubmit my damn UDID correctly this time!

Can you show floor level for secret rogues :-)
I can do that sometime soon. I didn't want to intermix secret and normal characters in a single board for depth because Neo (and a few others) have an incredibly unfair advantage :D It actually might make sense eventually to have a mirror of every single category that normal characters have!

If you can PM me the correct UDID I can make sure your Neo gets credited to you :mrgreen:
CommanderData
Site Admin

Post by CommanderData »

I know I haven't posted a new update in this ERC thread recently, but we are still taking UDIDs for the club! Now that the dust has settled for version 1.5 and we can see it's pretty stable we can look forward to a challenge on the leaderboard very soon. ;)

Some new leaderboard info for you, with the sale we've seen a big jump in number of games played over the weekend! We have had over 10,000 scores submitted now. Very impressive! Of course, probably 9,000 of those are mine :lol: Oh, if you're reading this and are one of the 20+ people trying to randomly pollute the board with swear names you can stop now. Some of them are creative if you like toilet humor... But we thought of that already, and can ban your UDID if you keep it up :D
Kataphraktos

Post by Kataphraktos »

I didn't realize how brutal and bloodthirsty I was until I saw I made the top rank for Killing Spree... and on my first win, too! Booyah! :twisted: :o :shock:
CommanderData
Site Admin

Post by CommanderData »

Hey everyone, I am just checking in briefly from my iPhone, got off the plane and to my destination safely!!! I have three new people to add to the Elite Rogues Club--- you know who you are... As soon as I can get to the hotel and get some real internet access I can add you in. Darn lack of copy and paste on the iPhone prevents me from doing it now! :lol:

I'll definitely try to reply to everyone who's looking for me tonight :D

PS- this is tough to do on a small screen! How many of you access the forums on your iPhone or iPod?
Engram

Post by Engram »

I usually browse from my iPod but more lately from my PC. Safari on my iPod doesn't handle the login redirects well for some reason. Sometimes I need to log in 2 or 3 times in 1 session. I don't seem to have cookie issues elsewhere.

I think the forums actually don't look bad at all but I have become adept at zooming and panning :-)

Until copy/paste and external keyboards become (easily) usable on these devices, discussion boards will continue to be a bit cumbersome.