Rogue Bestiary is online

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Jessica

Rogue Bestiary is online

Post by Jessica »

Hello, anyone interested in a peek at the Rogue Bestiary can see it here:

http://www.chronosoft.com/RogueTouch/Ro ... tiary.html

I have also linked to it from the home page. Feel free to discuss the monsters here :D
Hopefully we'll get approved by Apple soon!
Ihateants

Re: Rogue Bestiary is online

Post by Ihateants »

Can I just say I hate trolls :) My first game ended with me playing the victim. I thought I could nail him with my fire wand but I missed twice :) Hateful little buggers. Do you have any tips for beating them? They hit very hard.
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Ihateants wrote:Can I just say I hate trolls :) My first game ended with me playing the victim. I thought I could nail him with my fire wand but I missed twice :) Hateful little buggers. Do you have any tips for beating them? They hit very hard.
Hee Hee! They do hit extremely hard. What's worse is if you try to run away and heal, Trolls can regenerate (heal) themselves too!

If you have one and manage to hit, the Staff or Wand of Fire is the correct tool for the job because the flame will remove it's ability to regenerate. Also wands of cancellation will have the same effect, just without the additional damage benefits of fire :D Any long range attack is advised until you're a bit tougher.

After you've made enough kills and Trolls start to seem easy, you'll have Griffins to look forward too. CommanderData hates them! :lol:
Ihateants

Post by Ihateants »

I had a wand of fire but missed twice :( I'll have to call my next character "Lucky" to see if I can shake that off :)