Cursed Ring Bug?

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
DharmaTel

Cursed Ring Bug?

Post by DharmaTel »

In my current game, I had 2 unidentified kryptonite rings. I used an identify scroll on them and they were identified as rings of increase damage; however, despite being the same material, they have different stats. One is listed as, "a +1 ring of increase damage (kryptonite)", the other is listed as "A ring of increase damage (kryptonite)". What's weirder is the +1 ring I can wear and remove normally, the ring with no bonus is cursed. I have never seen 2 items of the same material have 2 different stats. Is this a bug?
DharmaTel

Re: Cursed Ring Bug?

Post by DharmaTel »

Ha! It just did it again. I had 2 zircon rings. I identified them, both rings of protection, but one is a+3 the other has no bonus listed.
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Not a bug, this is normal behavior.

Wait, are you saying you have a Ring of Protection (+0) in your second post?

Edit: Oh, I know what happened. When you identify one type of ring, all of the rings that are of the same type reveal themselves (as they should), but do not reveal their power (+/- value) unless you specifically identify *that* item.
DharmaTel

Post by DharmaTel »

Yea, I just figured it out. I finally had an identify scroll to spare so I ID'd the other one and figured it out. Thanks.
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

Glad you guys got that sorted, sorry I wasn't able to jump in and explain last night! :D

Lots of things happening here, hope to have some news updates, photos, video, and real "updates" in the near future! Probably an overhaul of my website as well... will be officially announcing more soon :mrgreen: