Stuck on 26

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Nagster

Stuck on 26

Post by Nagster »

I've been playing touch for awhile now and have won several times. so i decided to try to win with as many special characters as i could. My 1st attempt was with Thor what a breeze... 2nd was hulk went far but was unaware that he could not read or drink (on hold to develop a strategy). My third was neo (win). My latest attempt is with Scotty...several attempts but to no avail mainly because of not paying attention and a beast sneaks up and whacks me. But the game I'm currently in has me confused...I'm on level 26 and there is no amulet...I been through the entire level 4 to 5 time on every space, killed at least 40 monsters but still no amulet. Do I just keep diving down? I thought if you missed the amulet on 26 than you are stuck just going as deep as you can until death. any help...
NightOwl40

Re: Stuck on 26

Post by NightOwl40 »

Hmmm....have you encountered any Mimics?? One might have the amulet...I've had that happen.
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

NightOwl40 has a point, if you're on floor 26 and don't see the amulet anywhere... Is there a maze on this floor? Did you check every twisted square of the maze? Worst case, try diving down to the 27th floor, I would expect it to be laying around there waiting for you even if it somehow disappeared with a monster on floor 26.

It's unusual, of the many thousands of times this has been played I don't think we've seen this issue before?
Nagster

Post by Nagster »

Mmimics??? Does that mean a monster carrying the amulet? I've killed all original monsters plus many afterwards. I do have two mazes on the far right middle and the far right bottom. Ive been through them several times even searching if i may have missed them being connected somehow. I guess I'll just go to 27 and see if the amulet is there....If not I'll have some fun whacking forever...with 70 teleports away, and +4, +4 freezing weapon igot plenty of steam left..
Nagster

Post by Nagster »

WHEWWWW!!!
I took the plunge and descended to floor 27 and found lying free in a room. Grabbed it and ran for my life as i was running out of food. Thanks for your help...now on to another secrect character.