Just a thanks! And a small request.

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
JesterDev

Just a thanks! And a small request.

Post by JesterDev »

Just wanted to say thanks for the great game. I was reluctant to buy it even though I have been playing rogue since 1982ish.

Tonight I have been playing (on Floor 8 now) one of the best dungeons I have played in a long time. There have been lots of items (most not that great, but still), loads on monsters (about 5-10 per floor), and lots of hidden areas. Not to mention so far there have been 4 or so traps, and a pit that I just now fell through. Which there was a way to play through dungeons like this all the time!

Anyway I was hoping there might be a way to remove this cursed two handed sword?? I have tons of scrolls, and potions, however I am not sure what any of them are. I seem to remember something about being able to remove cursed items in a previous version (it was a PC version for Linux I think..)
Zyxt

Re: Just a thanks! And a small request.

Post by Zyxt »

There is a scroll called "Remove Curse", I think, that does just that. If it's your first time using it, after you read it, the game will tell you that "you feel like someone is watching over you", or something to that effect. Also, I've noticed that it seems like if you use a scroll that buffs the weapon, it also removes the curse. Good luck!
Peace and love,
~B/Z
JesterDev

Re: Just a thanks! And a small request.

Post by JesterDev »

Thanks, I remember using one of those before in another game. Wasn't sure what it meant by me feeling like I was being watched. Figured it was some sort of protection scroll. Will have to try a few more scrolls and see what happens. On floor 17 now...