Page 13 of 15

Re: Discovered secrets

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:36 pm
by jhawk
try having that be your name, apparently bad subway jokes weren't enough...

Re: Discovered secrets

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:50 pm
by NightOwl40
Found out about these while over at the Touch Arcade site:

Random Man
12 health, 16 strength
totally random equipment

Stick Figures
12 health, 16 strength
+0 scale mail(armor class 5)
3 random staffs/wands(total, not 3 of each)
Identifies staffs/wands

Re: Discovered secrets

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:11 am
by nghtstr
Date Max wrote:
CommanderData wrote:A lot of people like to restart and get a ring though! Here's a little secret if you like rings a lot... try playing as "Jared" (if you have one of these around your area you'll get the joke. it's a jewerly store for those that don't)! Playing as "Jared" you start off with THREE rings, all identified. But you need a weapon :lol: Plus he can appraise any ring and know what it is immediately after picking it up- no identify scrolls needed for rings. Enjoy! :D


The name of that place drives me nuts! :!: What city are you guys located in?


I have to admit, I get the joke too. There are quite a few Jareds here in Phoenix, AZ.

Re: Discovered secrets

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:20 am
by CommanderData
nghtstr wrote:I have to admit, I get the joke too. There are quite a few Jareds here in Phoenix, AZ.


I think they're going to end up on every corner like Starbucks. They put one in near me in Portsmouth, NH a year or two back :D

So do we have any more secret characters to hand out Lord Gek? Let's get them started on a more powerful secrect character today if you can pick a good one and some fun hints ;)

Re: Discovered secrets

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:34 pm
by LordGek
CommanderData wrote:
nghtstr wrote:I have to admit, I get the joke too. There are quite a few Jareds here in Phoenix, AZ.


I think they're going to end up on every corner like Starbucks. They put one in near me in Portsmouth, NH a year or two back :D

So do we have any more secret characters to hand out Lord Gek? Let's get them started on a more powerful secrect character today if you can pick a good one and some fun hints ;)


He may not be powerful but I released this clue at TA which at least one dude caught immediately.

Are we gathered around and ready...here's the clue...

It's a trap!

Re: Discovered secrets

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:54 pm
by jdrake66
LordGek wrote:Are we gathered around and ready...here's the clue...

It's a trap!



Ahh! An Internet meme!

Admiral Ackbar
+1, +1 long sword
+1 studded leather armor
ring of searching, staff of teleport away (15 charges)
I'm guessing he can detect and disarm traps..

Re: Discovered secrets

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:01 am
by nohbdy
I used Riddick a little while ago, and just have one minor complaint about him.
He should definitely be able to use food as a weapon.
I mean, in the movie..."death by tea cup" :lol: .

Re: Discovered secrets

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:11 pm
by Zakia
There was a rather large update where I added 5 new characters from Secret Saturday. Thanks LordGek!

Re: Discovered secrets

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:08 pm
by jhawk
I see Zaphod has leaked out to the masses and is making some appearences on the leaderboards, of my own design he is my first choice of the current known secrets, neo excluded because he's just neo.

Re: Discovered secrets

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:03 pm
by CommanderData
jhawk wrote:I see Zaphod has leaked out to the masses and is making some appearences on the leaderboards, of my own design he is my first choice of the current known secrets, neo excluded because he's just neo.


Yeah, I was surprised to see him appear in the wild so quickly! He's a good one to play though, as you're very well aware. I like to think of those amnesia potions as pan-galactic gargle blasters! Probably has a similar effect to drinking one anyway :lol: