Discovered secrets

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Zakia

Re: Discovered secrets

Post by Zakia »

Done and credited ^_^ Thanks!
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel
Zyxt

Post by Zyxt »

Anything to be of assistance to the community. *salutes*
Peace and love,
~B/Z
Zakia

Post by Zakia »

Fixing some info on the Hulk I forgot >_<
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel
Zyxt

Post by Zyxt »

HAH. The Hulk can't read or equip items? What does it say when you try to?
Peace and love,
~B/Z
Zakia

Post by Zakia »

There just isn't a option. Found it on armor, a staff, a scroll so far.
His equipment seems locked in.
~Miguel
BigDrahma

Post by BigDrahma »

Taking a hint from the "welcome back" message, I entered Neo. I can see all enemies and treasures on a level, and I'm "fast" according to my sprite.

I wonder if I can dodge crossbow bolts. :mrgreen:
Zakia

Post by Zakia »

Credited, thanks.
~Miguel
Zyxt

Post by Zyxt »

BigDrahma wrote:Taking a hint from the "welcome back" message, I entered Neo. I can see all enemies and treasures on a level, and I'm "fast" according to my sprite.

Wow! Nice catch there. :D
Peace and love,
~B/Z
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

BigDrahma wrote:Taking a hint from the "welcome back" message, I entered Neo. I can see all enemies and treasures on a level, and I'm "fast" according to my sprite.

When the time comes, you won't have to :lol:

Great catch, that was one of my more subtle hints... of course it just sounded cool too! Everyone's been doing well. Maybe TOO well. I think there's about four more that are for "public" consumption. Version 1.3 will be introducing a few more, but maybe I need to step it up a bit! Seems like these guys are popular :D
plaidman

Post by plaidman »

An addition to Hulk's abilities (or inabilities): he can't zap staves or wands. Really the only things he can do are drink potions, eat food, and throw everything else. Also, when he wakes up enemies (if he misses them or something) they wake up in an aggravated state.
I was wondering if there would be a hasted secret character - I was trying Flash, Superman, stuff like that. Good catch. I would think Neo would be able to hack into the matrix and automatically identify things, but that might be a power for a different secret character.

We also should try thinking of someone who would take advantage of the new items in 1.1: katana, shurikens, and shozoku. I tried 'Ryu', 'Hayabusa', and 'Ryu Hayabusa' (from Ninja Gaiden series) to no avail.