Discovered secrets

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Zakia

Re: Discovered secrets

Post by Zakia »

Spending the weekend with my wife and can't download the new update. I'll go ahead and upload the info you guys posted, thanks.

I'm not dead yet ;)
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel
Linkie

Post by Linkie »

NightOwl40 wrote:
kjyoung wrote:The +1 vision actually comes from her blessed weapon. If you drop weapon, she loses vision.

I never knew that blessed weapons give +1 vision.
Neither did I........never have tried the Van Helsing secret character yet, either.

Had to start over again........I think this time I'll search the (skeleton) corpse from a distance rather than walk right over it. Yep, got killed by my old dead body again :oops:

I had a blessed bow with +1 vision on my normal char once ^^

didn notice till like 5 levels down tho XD
Van Damage

Post by Van Damage »

Regarding Neo...

Shouldn't he also start with a red potion and a blue potion? ;)
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

Van Damage wrote:Regarding Neo...

That is pure genius, I love it! *runs away to code it into the next update*
Zakia

Post by Zakia »

CommanderData wrote:
Van Damage wrote:Regarding Neo...

That is pure genius, I love it! *runs away to code it into the next update*
Blue pill can return you to the title. Red can be clairvoyance. I love this idea.

Also, there is no mace.
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel
Shumby

Post by Shumby »

Are there any undiscovered secret characters remaining? I like the idea of hunting for new ones but I don't wanna keep quitting out of the app repeatedly for no reason.
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

Oh yes, there's a whole bunch of them we haven't managed to find yet.......5 from each of the last 2 updates

*wishes for at least some clues about them*
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

NightOwl40 wrote:Oh yes, there's a whole bunch of them we haven't managed to find yet.......5 from each of the last 2 updates

Ok! I know you all have been trying various names in vain :)

Some of you are probably hitting pretty close, but not quite. Someone had exclaimed "how could we possibly miss Buffy", but we did not :D And I dropped another character hint on in the TouchArcade thread that I don't think *anyone* caught on to! Maybe I was a bit too clever in working it into the reply, even though I placed it in "" marks directly ;)

If you manage to find that one there are several other secret characters that are puns along those lines that have some interesting starting equipment and abilities... let me know if you need another bump :D
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

CommanderData wrote:
NightOwl40 wrote:Oh yes, there's a whole bunch of them we haven't managed to find yet.......5 from each of the last 2 updates

Ok! I know you all have been trying various names in vain :)

Some of you are probably hitting pretty close, but not quite. Someone had exclaimed "how could we possibly miss Buffy", but we did not :D And I dropped another character hint on in the TouchArcade thread that I don't think *anyone* caught on to! Maybe I was a bit too clever in working it into the reply, even though I placed it in "" marks directly ;)

If you manage to find that one there are several other secret characters that are puns along those lines that have some interesting starting equipment and abilities... let me know if you need another bump :D

Guess I need to go read some more.....and try to remember Buffy's real name :p

ETA:Read through the 1.5 forums at least three times so far...........just how recently did you drop that so-called "clue", Commander Data ?????
xaric

Post by xaric »

Scratch "Xena".