Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: Discovered secrets

Post by CommanderData »

jhawk wrote:Blessed freezing?

Is that legal?
Well, not officially in game. But I can make them stack, and the 1.0 CommanderData did have that type of equipment :) I could make a custom weapon with all 3 elements and blessing on it.

Eventually we may introduce some scrolls to do stuff like that!
jhawk

Post by jhawk »

Quest rewards, return the amulet and get something like that, and go for next item on level 36.

And make some unique named items!
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

jhawk wrote:Quest rewards, return the amulet and get something like that, and go for next item on level 36.

And make some unique named items!
That's a pretty neat idea for the Advanced mode! :D
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

Figured out the hint in the very first post in this topic:

Zakia :) (yes, you need to put a : followed by a ) after the name or it won't work)

+1+1 Freezing Mace
+1+1 Freezing Crossbow
+0+0 Crossbow Bolts(random number)
1 Food
3 Scrolls of Identify
Can see all items and enemies
Streborphx

Spartan Cuirass

Post by Streborphx »

Anyone had any considerable playing time with one? I happened to snag one early in my last game. It seems to either grant an extra attack every now and again or maybe a riposte, not sure. I ran into a stubborn slime that wouldn't stop splitting and I died before I got a chance to figure out exactly what the armor did.
NightOwl40

Re: Spartan Cuirass

Post by NightOwl40 »

Streborphx wrote:Anyone had any considerable playing time with one? I happened to snag one early in my last game. It seems to either grant an extra attack every now and again or maybe a riposte, not sure. I ran into a stubborn slime that wouldn't stop splitting and I died before I got a chance to figure out exactly what the armor did.
Are you playing the most recent version???
Streborphx

Post by Streborphx »

NightOwl40 wrote:
Streborphx wrote:Anyone had any considerable playing time with one? I happened to snag one early in my last game. It seems to either grant an extra attack every now and again or maybe a riposte, not sure. I ran into a stubborn slime that wouldn't stop splitting and I died before I got a chance to figure out exactly what the armor did.

Yes, I think the Spartan Cuirass is new to v1.3/4.
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

Streborphx wrote:
NightOwl40 wrote:

Yes, I think the Spartan Cuirass is new to v1.3/4.
Okay, I went over to the Touch Arcade site and found this in a post by Commander Data ;) :
"I'll tell you what... You'll be the first to know what the deal with the Spartan Cuirass is: in addition to being stylish, you get a certain chance to perform *two* attacks per turn while wearing it. This comes at the cost of increased food consumption though. It unleashes your inner warrior, but said warrior needs food badly "
jhawk

Post by jhawk »

I just tossed my 2 slow digestion rings because I'm using 2 other rings +sparten armour
Lucky I have over 100 foods :-)

What sucks is having 5 raise level pots and being max level
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

LOL Yeah, that does suck.......I've yet to find even ONE of those pots :roll: Currently on the 13th floor, with a useless ring of Maintain Armor, since I found an Elvish Mail and a couple of armor scrolls so far ;)