Your deepest level ever?

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Mister Fluff

Your deepest level ever?

Post by Mister Fluff »

I am wondering what your deepest level reached is. I am wondering if there is a person who has made it to 150? 200? Deeper?

It would be nice if there were leaderboards that kept the best EVER scores somewhere, not just the last few days or week.

Anyhoo, deepest level ever?
Jim2wheels

Re: Your deepest level ever?

Post by Jim2wheels »

120 something for me, but i know some who have dived much deeper using Neo. Personally i like using the default character...
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

I usually use the default character myself, and have never really brawled down below level 45 or so. I think that was using a secret character, but no other cheats like level-dancing to gain new equipment and experience! Just a really lucky game!

I do have records for every single game ever submitted to the server here. It is possible to make an "all time deepest diver" board or something like that... My reason for keeping the rotation of a few days to weeks for players is I didn't want someone to exploit the system to an extreme degree and fill up the board to the point where it was impossible for the average joe (or average Rodney Rogue :D ) to succeed and see their name up there. :mrgreen:

Once I update and change the score submission system I'll alter the boards to add some long term sections where you can be seen as a god among mortal men... assuming you can get that far without the HP and level dancing exploits :lol:
MikeL

Post by MikeL »

Haven't played Rogue in a very long time now but is really looking forward to another update which i am sure will get my motivation back.....I did find a screenshot which i think was from my 2nd position leaderboard spot...i was at level 176 with 286k gold....so i probably only went a few levels deeper before getting killed with 313k....

This was a great run without level dancing and with a default character...they don't come around often....

Fingers crossed we don't have to wait too much longer before the next update...

MikeL
ohbejuan

Post by ohbejuan »

Wow! I can't make it past level 21 even with a special character. I must be missing something. Are you able to go deeper. Because you don't pick up the amulet?
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

Exactly......since the amulet lets you go up only ;)

I myself have only ended up on level 27(because of a pitfall trap) and have only gotten the amulet a few times......I have yet to survive long enough to get to the surface with the blasted thing :oops: :lol:
Wrecktum

Post by Wrecktum »

Currently on level 113 and going strong. 640 hp +24 Spartan cuirass, +24 +22 freezing longsword and stacked to the gills with scrolls potions and food. Wonder how deep I can get. Stock character btw, not a special.
ohbejuan

Post by ohbejuan »

So what am I missing?