ummm....glitch?

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Mbrandt21

ummm....glitch?

Post by Mbrandt21 »

If you have any glitches or things that you can't figure out and want help, please post them here, also include a picture if possible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just decended some stairs and I entered a room with no doors or stairs, help?
ummm... glitch?
ummm... glitch?
IMG_0016.PNG (21.2 KiB) Viewed 8639 times
Last edited by Mbrandt21 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zakia

Re: ummm....glitch?

Post by Zakia »

See the glass on the bottom left? That's search, it lets you find hidden doors and traps. Use it if you're stuck or find a dead end corridor.

Be aware it likes screwing you over... Darn RNG.
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel
Mbrandt21

Post by Mbrandt21 »

Thanks! at first i tried searching all the squares of that room and nothing happened, but then i searched the bottom right square like fifty times and a hidden door appeared.
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Mbrandt21 wrote:Thanks! at first i tried searching all the squares of that room and nothing happened, but then i searched the bottom right square like fifty times and a hidden door appeared.
Yeah, the random generator used for searching seems to be very evil :twisted: We are performing an exorcism on it for the next version! That should make it so you don't get stuck searching like 50 times. It won't be able to locate stuff instantly of course, but it'll be a bit less aggravating to search :lol: