Rogue Touch --- AVAILABLE NOW!

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
NightOwl40

Re: Version 1.5 --- Submitted to Apple

Post by NightOwl40 »

*does happy dance* About franking time they got the update approved :D

*wanders off to play.......and plug the iTouch back in so as not to lose power in the middle of dungeon crawl ;) *
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

LOL Found a monument on the first floor, some graffiti and coins while searching......

I also got one of the new messages: "You hear the sound of many feet(or was that footsteps??) shuffling in the distance" Wonder if I'll find a "party room" on that floor ;)

*goes back to playing*
shadowspawn

Post by shadowspawn »

One of my favourite features from nethack was finding the body of previous adventurers, looking forward to seeing if any of the 4 scrolls of enchant armor from my previous dead hoarder survived...
you hear many shuffling feet in the distance...
Just got that new message, now to see if I can survive whatever it portends...
BigDrahma

Post by BigDrahma »

LOL at the monument on the first floor!

I'm a little saddened that playing as Neil Patrick Harris didn't net me any psychadelic shrooms... :mrgreen:
maxohm

Re: Version 1.5 --- Available Now!

Post by maxohm »

Yay! update!!

so happy, so much fun..on a side note..today i read what appeared to be a scroll of safe passage (gave me a msg doors and such)
and continued on in the dungeon on the same floor until i was struck by a dart trap, did the scroll not work?
Also on the same game, as i was playing i randomly crashed to the iphone's "desktop". This was as i was in the middle of a room walking
towards a centaur, upon re-entering the game...back on square 1 of the map. Hell. Didnt give me a message from the gods about memory, so
what the problem was..i dunno,i always make sure to kill all other running apps before starting rogue touch.
Also there seems to be a new graphical thing where the blackness jumps ahead of my avatar strangely..ill keep you posted as i see more.
thanks!

oh, and im oh a first gen iphone, most recent update, never jailbroken

another update:
got a text from a friend while playing as athena, closed the dialog box that overlays the game screen, then a few seconds later hit the home button to send a text. upon re-entering..poof start the level over please.
Berenzen

Re: Version 1.5 --- Available Now!

Post by Berenzen »

I'm posting on my iphone right now so I'm not gonna quote but for the secret character competition I vote for Drinking game. Just attempted to play with him... I got my arse kicked by an Orc. I wanna see how people can do against a dragon with him
Proof I'm unlucky- 1313th post
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: Rogue Touch --- AVAILABLE NOW!

Post by CommanderData »

Sorry for the confusion, just consolidated the version 1.5 posts (along with prior versions all the way back to the initial release) in this one thread! Needed to make room for more announcements... Kind of a history of the world of Rogue Touch in this thread now... :ugeek:
XVar

Re: Rogue Touch --- AVAILABLE NOW!

Post by XVar »

Downloaded Rogue Touch a couple of days ago, I've never had to charge my phone so frequently before. I've been waiting for a decent roguelike implementation on the iPhone and this surpasses all expectations I had :D Keep up the good work devs!