Anyone find any "secrets" yet?

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: Anyone find any "secrets" yet?

Post by CommanderData »

Detzlink wrote:Wait...If you discover a secret and get to the surface with the amulet of Yendor...will it be included in the future Rankings? That sounds unfair
It counts in your local Hall of Fame rankings right now, only because there is no global leaderboard system! Rest assured, once something like an online Hall of Fame is implemented anyone who uses a special character to win will rank much lower than someone who does not :D
Zakia

Post by Zakia »

You've mentioned there are more secrets, yes? Hint us up ^_^
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel
kirothak

Post by kirothak »

these are not to hard to figure out once you realize that CD is very nerdy (thats a complement in my book) hehehe, I will note though that the cheats are case sensitive thats what was throwing me off for a bit on the griffen slayer knife one
Zakia

Post by Zakia »

kirothak wrote:these are not to hard to figure out once you realize that CD is very nerdy (thats a complement in my book) hehehe, I will note though that the cheats are case sensitive thats what was throwing me off for a bit on the griffen slayer knife one
Whoah, jackpot ^_^

Now I have to try star trek. (Phaser = 100 staff of light charges? LOL)
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel
Mbrandt21

Hoorah!!!

Post by Mbrandt21 »

I found one. Type in "•••••". you start with a +3 +3 dagger of orc slaying and a ring of stealth.

oh yeah i removed the actual code from this post because you should be able to figure it out your self!

HINT:
the ring
Zakia

Post by Zakia »

Sweet, the new update is up, can't wait for Jessica to send me the hint ^_^.

Edit: L******'s start armour was changed to +1 elfin mail. Neat!
~Miguel
kirothak

Post by kirothak »

well I did know 9 secrets but now with 1.1 i only know 8 ... for now. and they are all very nerdtastic ;-p
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

kirothak wrote:well I did know 9 secrets but now with 1.1 i only know 8 ... for now. and they are all very nerdtastic ;-p
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Zakia

Post by Zakia »

kirothak wrote:well I did know 9 secrets but now with 1.1 i only know 8 ... for now. and they are all very nerdtastic ;-p
Crap, I'm missing 2 T_T.
~Miguel
shadowspawn

Post by shadowspawn »

The equipment of the group hinted at above is amusingly in theme. :)

I ran my battery down tonight guessing since my one discovery was scheduled for removal in 1.1 (available now!), quickly found 5 in this group, FB, and just one more I found on my own...

My most creative failed attempt: Wally the Wonder Badger. Features in one of the original game descriptions!
My favourite failed attempt: Legion. (What is thy name? My name is Legion...)