You will probably only do this once!

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
MikeL

You will probably only do this once!

Post by MikeL »

So here I am completing what I had decided was going to be my last run on Rogue Touch....With the amulet in hand I make my way back to level one and dutily get to the stairs ready to ascend back to freedom....wanting to take a pretty screenshot of the momentous occasion I drop the amulet next to the exit. Realising that the level 1 map isn't yet complete I decide to make the screenshot more aesthetically pleasing and go about finishing the last few rooms...on the last room of the last level of the last game i hit a pit....a pit on level 1!! I obviously didn't pick the amulet back up, so i am now finding myself on level 2 with nowhere to go but down....is this the game being so clever it realizes it was about to lose a player and hence refused to let me go....I guess there is only one option and that is to try and work myself back to level 26, collect the damn amulet and see if I can get back up and not repeat my stupidity....

I should point out that I had got to level 75 with my non secret character so was quite proud I was making it back out alive!!!

oh well.....
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: You will probably only do this once!

Post by CommanderData »

Oh man! That is just too much!

I love it, like the game actually sensed your intention to hang up your hat. Great story :lol: