Rogue dungeon not 508 compliant!

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
swhatley

Rogue dungeon not 508 compliant!

Post by swhatley »

I wish to file an formal complaint with the dungeon master about the dungeon being out of ADA complience. I could understand this being the case in the 80's but not in 2009! I am currently blind. I triedto read a scroll and was told that I could not do so because I'm blind. What? You mean these scrolls don't have have Braille lettering? Come on now! It's heavy parchment so it should have the Braille bumps as well as printed text. I will not stand for this kind of discrimination! :evil:

:twisted: :lol:

Enjoy life!
Steven
swhatley

Re: Rogue dungeon not 508 compliant!

Post by swhatley »

OK, the above joke may have sounded a little too harsh to be called humor. My apologies. My mind thinks weird sometimes. :) BTW, I am in real life legally blind with vision of 20/400 in the left eye and 20/200 in the right eye. With my high power reading glasses using the iPhone is not much of an issue. :)

Thanks,
Steven
scotopia

Post by scotopia »

Actually in accordance with dungeon master code 3Fk8FA all dungeon scrolls are 508 compliant. The issue is that Rodney, in failing to anticipate that he may become blind while dungeoneering, never learned to read braille.
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

swhatley wrote:OK, the above joke may have sounded a little too harsh to be called humor. My apologies. My mind thinks weird sometimes. :) BTW, I am in real life legally blind with vision of 20/400 in the left eye and 20/200 in the right eye. With my high power reading glasses using the iPhone is not much of an issue. :)

Thanks,
Steven
Oh, it's funny all right :D Just haven't had a lot of time to respond to everyone here. I have a long night ahead as they've changed the schedule on my installation to *tomorrow* morning, I thought I had another day to prepare :shock:

I think scotopia's nailed it here, Rodney just slept through the braille classes that the guild taught ;)