How is this possible?

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Nighthawk

Re: How is this possible?

Post by Nighthawk »

Jim2wheels wrote: And for the record some people are probably unaware, but food that tastes yuck has only half the effect as good tasting food. For example if we say good food gives you 2000 steps, bad food only gives you 1000. No doubt mushrooms have similar properties.
I'm not sure I can agree with that one.... I don't think it's half, but I have no evidence to back it up.

Also, when you eat yucky food you gain experience!
Jim2wheels

Post by Jim2wheels »

Nighthawk wrote:
Jim2wheels wrote: And for the record some people are probably unaware, but food that tastes yuck has only half the effect as good tasting food. For example if we say good food gives you 2000 steps, bad food only gives you 1000. No doubt mushrooms have similar properties.
I'm not sure I can agree with that one.... I don't think it's half, but I have no evidence to back it up.

Also, when you eat yucky food you gain experience!
There is a quote from CD somewhere with regards to the value on yuck tasting food, I am pretty sure it's half value.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Nighthawk wrote:This is the reason why wearing two rings of slow digestion is so powerful; your "food" used per step drops to 0!
I'm not sure this is correct. I recently had a character wearing 2 rings of slow digestion (found 4 of them in the first 3 levels, how odd is that?), and I'm almost positive that he still had to eat once in a great while.

-Tommy

Edit: After a little testing, I'm wrong. While wearing 2 rings of slow digestion, I never had to eat.