Finally, a real victory!

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
DaveS

Finally, a real victory!

Post by DaveS »

I guess persistence does pay off. I finally got a win with a "real" character tonight. My totals were 20,459 moves, 317 kills, and 10253 gold. Now if I can figure out how to submit a score ....

In case people are curious, my final loadout looked like this:
-1 AC (enhanced / protected) plate mail
+2/+3 War Hammer of Vampire Slaying (I never used the zap)
Ring of Sustain Stregth
Ring of Slow Digestion

I actually found four rings of slow digestion during the game, as well as numerous cursed rings. I had about five rings still waiting to be ID'd when I finished. Identify scrolls were quite hard to come by in this game for some reason. I have never seen such a lucky game in my life. I was under 5 hit points at least a half dozen times, including on the way back up when I ran into two medussas, a dragon, and a troll all stacked in the doorway to the stairs room. I had no choice but to raid an old corpse as it was lying in the only doorway out of my current room. I had to use a potion of paralyze on him twice while I rested, and I still had only 10 HP left after the battle was over. What a great game. I wish my battery wasn't next to dead or I would start another!

Dave

Dave
NightOwl40

Re: Finally, a real victory!

Post by NightOwl40 »

Are you playing on an iTouch(that's what I've got)????? You have to be in an area with wifi access to submit scores with one of those.......just open the game and look at your hall of fame and it will upload automatically. The iPhone works like that, too, just have to have your internet access active ;)
DaveS

Post by DaveS »

Hey, cool! Thanks!

Dave
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

DaveS wrote:Hey, cool! Thanks!

Dave
You're welcome :) and don't feel bad, I had to ask the same frakking question when I started out, too ;)