Stupid Vorpralize weapon scroll

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Berenzen

Stupid Vorpralize weapon scroll

Post by Berenzen »

So I am dungeon delving with Neo at the moment and for the 29 levels if descended so far every thing is alright except one thing, my vorpralize weapon scroll, which I got on the 25th level, turned my weapon into a +9,+9 freezing 2handed sword of NYMPH slaying. Honestly CD what was running through your mind when you decided to incorporate that?! I mean cmon, nymphs?!
Proof I'm unlucky- 1313th post
NightOwl40

Re: Stupid Vorpralize weapon scroll

Post by NightOwl40 »

It's more like stupid RNG picking nymphs.....I've gotten some uselss combos too :P At least you'll be able to kill them off easily if you decide to surface later ;)
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

Ha Ha! Actually if you got that early on, Nymph and Leprechaun slaying could be pretty handy! Get a lot more gold and items if you were more likely to take the little buggers out without them stealing from you. Plus it's better than bat slaying :D
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

CommanderData wrote:Ha Ha! Actually if you got that early on, Nymph and Leprechaun slaying could be pretty handy! Get a lot more gold and items if you were more likely to take the little buggers out without them stealing from you. Plus it's better than bat slaying :D
I got that one(bat) once :roll: Not much help at all in troll territory :P