Stupid RNG

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Berenzen

Stupid RNG

Post by Berenzen »

So I was playing with Athena trying to get my name immortalized when on the 24th floor I hit a trapdoor into a room filled with 4 griffins and a dragon didn't survive long enough to get a screen shot. Serves me right for only being a master rogue at that point I guess.
Proof I'm unlucky- 1313th post
NightOwl40

Re: Stupid RNG

Post by NightOwl40 »

Ouch..........4 griffons AND a dragon????? Damn, that had to hurt....................
Berenzen

Post by Berenzen »

I think im gonna cool off for a bit now, over the past hpur or so i've managed to go through 3 runs each dying in late teens to mid twenties. I getting kinda annoyed at the RNG. Btw, Athena works amazingly well, good hunting all.
Proof I'm unlucky- 1313th post
LordGek

Post by LordGek »

Berenzen wrote:So I was playing with Athena trying to get my name immortalized when on the 24th floor I hit a trapdoor into a room filled with 4 griffins and a dragon didn't survive long enough to get a screen shot. Serves me right for only being a master rogue at that point I guess.
As a Secret Character, Athena will attract some bigger baddies sooner than a normal character.
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

LordGek wrote:
Berenzen wrote:So I was playing with Athena trying to get my name immortalized when on the 24th floor I hit a trapdoor into a room filled with 4 griffins and a dragon didn't survive long enough to get a screen shot. Serves me right for only being a master rogue at that point I guess.
As a Secret Character, Athena will attract some bigger baddies sooner than a normal character.
THAT explains why I've been getting my ass kicked so badly :oops:
Xanmyral

Post by Xanmyral »

Ouch... That gotta bite. Good luck with the contest, and hope that doesn't happen to you again, but man you should of taken a screen shot though, would of been kinda funny. :)
Zakia

Post by Zakia »

If you're using Jeigan (Or any prepromote) that's the problem (Cookie for reference)

I suggest using Ripley for the contest. Clairvoyance and a variety of ranged attacks is DEADLY, just don't rush through.
There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second...
~Miguel