Delema

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Xanmyral

Delema

Post by Xanmyral »

Okay, so I have a ring of +2 strength, and a ring of +3 dexterity. I'm wondering which one I should swap out for a ring of +3 Protection... My real strength is 19, and my AC is three. On level 25, if that helps you decide. I can't decide... Man, now is the time I wish I had a third arm... :lol: Also, I know have a much better character then I had before, so I know I will make it out of the dungeon if I tried... But should I? I have thirteen Food, so I'm not that worried about food. The monsters don't worry me, the only thing that comes close to killing me is a dragon, and it's because I can't freeze it for some reason... Must have horrible heart burn thanks to it's breath.
Signed, The late Night Rogue Player - Xanmyral
Last edited by Xanmyral on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: Ring Delema

Post by CommanderData »

Xanmyral wrote:Okay, so I have a ring of +2 strength, and a ring of +3 dexterity. I'm wondering which one I should swap out for a ring of +3 Protection... My real strength is 19, and my AC is three. On level 25, if that helps you decide. I can't decide... Man, now is the time I wish I had a third arm... :lol:
Hmmm, knowing what I know... at the strength threshold you're at, +2 strength is probably worth 1 more point of damage. +3 Dexterity is obviously +3 "to hit" any monster, so that is quite useful... Go with the dex and protection rings for now :D

Oh, and finish that game so you can get started on the competition (see thread in the announcements)! :mrgreen:
Xanmyral

Re: Delema

Post by Xanmyral »

Gotcha. Ascend it is, and awesome, there's a competition! :D
Xanmyral

Post by Xanmyral »

Drat! Died again... Was so close! :cry: Oh well... I guess today just wasn't the day for me to see that lustrous winning screen... If I can't beat it on my own time, I doubt I have what it takes to beat it in the contest, but hey, nothing ventured nothing gained.
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

Yeah, but at least for the contest we get to use one of the female secret characters............my dilemma right now is whether to keep going with the game I'm playing in hopes of getting back the goods from my corpse, or to start over ;) Hmmmm, might just wait til I get munched on by the monsters................ :P
DPCyric

Post by DPCyric »

Xanmyral wrote:Drat! Died again... Was so close! :cry: Oh well... I guess today just wasn't the day for me to see that lustrous winning screen... If I can't beat it on my own time, I doubt I have what it takes to beat it in the contest, but hey, nothing ventured nothing gained.
Athena seems really strong to me so you might have a good go with her.

I am not going to participate in the contest it looks like, I have a Neo on floor 46 and it looks like I am going to be spending a lot of time seeing just how far I can take him.