Leaderboard Challenge - CommanderData's Angels Edition!

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
jhawk

Re: Leaderboard Challenge - CommanderData's Angels Edition!

Post by jhawk »

i really like the specs on those 4 chars competing in the next challenge, id like to suggest some adjustments

2,2 weapons that already come as slaying are at a disadvantage because a magic weapon vorporalized is automatically 3,3

gimli should have a battle axe

legolas a ring of dex, and a huge arrow stack, once hes out the bow isnt much of an advantage and i think competing with the others he needs a boost

aragorn i think should get an ability, not sure exactly what but id like to see them all about equal, at least on paper, probably wouldnt make much sense but maybe auto id potions

id like to see a future contest between three guys who each auto id scrolls, potions, and staffs, that would be interesting
nohbdy

Post by nohbdy »

jhawk wrote: aragorn i think should get an ability, not sure exactly what but id like to see them all about equal, at least on paper, probably wouldnt make much sense but maybe auto id potions
I'd say that his starting weapon makes up for a lack of an ability. I just used him for fun and got to level 54 (and the only reason I died was because I stepped onto a sleep trap when I was at about a third health with a medusa nearby :| ). And maybe if I don't submit the score until the contest starts I will at least give people a starting point to aim for...

And Kennfusion, Athena's weapon is most definitely better than Aragorn's; Athena's spear is both blessed and shocking and of medusa slaying, Aragorn's long sword is only flaming.
scotopia

Post by scotopia »

nohbdy wrote:Aragorn's long sword is only flaming.
Much like jhawk.....awwww SNAP!!! ;)
jhawk

Post by jhawk »

but i am a mere match light compared to your overwhelming bonfire
scotopia

Post by scotopia »

jhawk wrote:but i am a mere match light compared to your overwhelming bonfire
...are you trying to pick up on me?
jhawk

Post by jhawk »

Definately not....sorry
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

OK guys, enough smack talk insults here :D

I know you're just playing around, but we want to keep this place friendly in case there's any parents with younger children. If this turned ugly I'd have to delete stuff and I really don't want to have to do that around here if I can ever help it ;)

So, I'll try to get another contest ready before I take off on my next trip this Friday (ugh, early morning). In the meantime, anyone who wants to set up their character for version 1.6 should get in contact as soon as they can. If you miss the submission, I'll have to add you in 1.7 instead! :(
Elysium

Post by Elysium »

CommanderData wrote:If you miss the submission, I'll have to add you in 1.7 instead! :(
I think anyone who misses the submission forfeits their spot and it passes to #6 on the list :D
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

Elysium wrote:
CommanderData wrote:If you miss the submission, I'll have to add you in 1.7 instead! :(
I think anyone who misses the submission forfeits their spot and it passes to #6 on the list :D

Oooooooh good one. I won't be that mean right now, but if anyone was just doing the contest for the fun/challenge and doesn't want the character simply PM me and I can arrange to reward some runner-ups :D
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

CommanderData wrote:
Elysium wrote:

Oooooooh good one. I won't be that mean right now, but if anyone was just doing the contest for the fun/challenge and doesn't want the character simply PM me and I can arrange to reward some runner-ups :D
Alright already! I was goofing off and not getting mine submitted, but I just sent it to you, CD.