Twitter

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Twitter

Post by CommanderData »

Ok, my announcement section is overflowing with goodies right now, but I think I will add this as well-
(posted here and at the TouchArcade forums for completeness)

Since everyone has asked me about it regularly, I finally decided to set up a twitter feed for Twitter:ChronoSoft... hope you enjoy my ramblings about programming, games, and of course Rogue Touch and our future projects :lol:
swhatley

Re: Twitter

Post by swhatley »

Twitter is one thing that I thought I wouldn't do. Last week, I broke down and signed up for one. :shock: Right now, I'm only following two people with CD being one of them. It is my hope to keep twitter usage down to a minimum.

BTW, all of these various forum sites need to add a profile field for twitter names.

Thanks for the tweets CD,
Steven
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

Steven, I'll try not to over twitter you! I never thought I'd bother with twitter either, but it seems so heavily requested I figured what the heck. I doubt anyone will ever lure me into myspace or facebook though :D

I agree that there should be a place for twitter in your profile now (here and elsewhere). When I get some time I'll take a look around and see if there's a plug in or setting to correct that...
Jim2wheels

Post by Jim2wheels »

CommanderData wrote:Steven, I'll try not to over twitter you! I never thought I'd bother with twitter either, but it seems so heavily requested I figured what the heck. I doubt anyone will ever lure me into myspace or facebook though :D

I agree that there should be a place for twitter in your profile now (here and elsewhere). When I get some time I'll take a look around and see if there's a plug in or setting to correct that...
Wow, i thought i was the only one who did not get seduced by Facebook or Myspace, the scourge of modern day social skills.
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Jim2wheels wrote:...modern day social skills.
What are they? ;)
Jim2wheels

Post by Jim2wheels »

Nighthawk wrote:
Jim2wheels wrote:...modern day social skills.
What are they? ;)
You know, meet up with a slime on level 12, discuss his dividing/multiplying issues. Or mossie on down to level 25 and have a group discussion with a Griffin, a Dragon and a few Jabberwocks as to the pros and cons of collecting the amulet of yendor... :D
BTA

Post by BTA »

Wow, just signed up yesterday. You'll be the 3rd person I'm following. XD