A survey

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Mooch

A survey

Post by Mooch »

I always descend when i see steps and i was wondering do you guys do this or do you fully search a room? p.s. you sense great magic not included
Xanmyral

Re: A survey

Post by Xanmyral »

I prefer to search the room for anything I can find, but then again when I do play video games I have a tendency to have OHD(Obsessive Hoarding Disorder) mixed with my natural perfectionism, so if I leave a level without fully searching it, my mind would kill me thinking that maybe a scroll of protect armor, or enchant weapon might of been on that level. When I'm ascending, the only thing on my mind however is getting the hell out.
NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

I search everywhere if I can in the upper levels.......most of the time when I try to search everywhere after floor 17 or so, I get jumped by the really nasty monsters :oops:
shadowspawn

Post by shadowspawn »

Down to at least level 15, I always explore all of each level before descending stairs.
Jim2wheels

Post by Jim2wheels »

Search every level unless i am in big trouble, such as this morning when i was being chased by 2 griffins, a dragon and a jabberwock with around 50hp in the tank. Needless to say i descended...