Help?

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Xanmyral

Help?

Post by Xanmyral »

I see people with screenshots, and was wondering how do they do that? If you know, please tell me. :?:
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Re: Help?

Post by CommanderData »

Xanmyral wrote:I see people with screenshots, and was wondering how do they do that? If you know, please tell me. :?:
Sorry I've been really busy! If you want to post screenshots you need to host them on a service (photobucket maybe? or some other web server, maybe even Mobile Me) and then you can insert them by clicking the little IMG button that you would see above the text box that you edit your post in.

Hope that helps a bit, and maybe someone can recommend a good photo hosting service for you? :ugeek:
nghtstr

Post by nghtstr »

Xanmyral wrote:I see people with screenshots, and was wondering how do they do that? If you know, please tell me. :?:
You first have to take the picture of what your screen looks like. Fortunately, that is very easy. On the iPhone (I dunno about the iPod Touch) you press the home button and the silver power button at the top of the phone at the same time. You'll hear a camera click, and then it will be saved into your photo roll.
Xanmyral

Post by Xanmyral »

nghtstr wrote:
You first have to take the picture of what your screen looks like. Fortunately, that is very easy. On the iPhone (I dunno about the iPod Touch) you press the home button and the silver power button at the top of the phone at the same time. You'll hear a camera click, and then it will be saved into your photo roll.
It works! Thank you, man, makes you wonder what else you might not know about the Iphone...