Taggin' The Walls In Mah Hood, Homie

Discussion about Rogue Touch for the iPhone and iPod Touch
MikeB

Taggin' The Walls In Mah Hood, Homie

Post by MikeB »

Poor Mad Jack, he was quite an intrepid adventurer. Spelunker, magician, gladiator, alchemist -- he was all these things and more before he ended up in a Jabberwock's alimentary canal.

A side of my former charge I did not know, however, is becoming apparent.

Mad Jack was one hell of a vandal.

Perhaps its because my current character has a ring of searching, but it seems every six steps I find some other graffiti attesting Mad Jack's former presence.

Cute, but it's getting tiring. Maybe we should cut that down a bit? Also, I notice that sometimes the vandal in question is "(null)".
BigDrahma

Re: Taggin' The Walls In Mah Hood, Homie

Post by BigDrahma »

Blame me; the graffiti idea was kinda sorta my suggestion. :)

Yeah, maybe CD can make it so you only see one former character's graffiti once per game (and cycle in a bunch of names instead of the same name a bunch of time)... also, it should be rarer the deeper you go. :mrgreen:
CommanderData
Site Admin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChronoSoft

Post by CommanderData »

Definitely getting cut WAY down in 1.6! Try running around with a ring of searching on for the whole game... you'd think your character spent more time carving his name on the walls than eating or breathing! :lol:
twalkabout

Post by twalkabout »

i won't complain, because i wore two rings of searching all the way to level 34 and back, and the extra gold i kept finding helping me edge out CD's score (and he can't complain it was an unfair advantage in 1.5 since he's the one that programmed it...)
Berenzen

Post by Berenzen »

I also noticed that your previous characters skeleton likes to tag walls. I died on the 17th floor after polying a griffin into a dragon but when I went again I saw 27 floors of 'berenzen was here' every 3 or 4 moves
Proof I'm unlucky- 1313th post
XVar

Post by XVar »

I've also had the (null) bug while wearing a ring of searching. Screenshot below.

NightOwl40

Post by NightOwl40 »

I've gotten that bug, too..............